[mythtv] CVS Theme Issues (was SVN mythplugins compile error)

Paul Leppert phlepper at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 00:04:23 EST 2005

On 11/12/05, J. Donavan Stanley <jdonavan at jdonavan.net> wrote:

> <snip>

You really need to either a) Install the themes where they belong or b)
> update your locate db.

Sorry J, I'm not sure what you mean. I checked out the themes from SVN as
directed by the mythtv wiki and then ran the corresponding qmake/make/make
install sequence. Is this incorrect?

As for the locate command, I ran updatedb just before running the locate
(just to be sure). The whole point is the theme files are not where they
need to be, so I'm assuming I messed up the install somehow.

Thanks,
phlepper

--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. --
Confucius