[mythtv] MuthMusic player

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Nov 14 18:34:37 EST 2005

Robert LeBlanc wrote:
> Just got home and I installed madplayer and tried the mplayer suggestion
> as well. Both work perfectly. So where do we go from here. I think we
> are close to finding the problem. Thanks for all the help.

Well the problem is almost certainly in the maddecoder.cpp file.

If you know any C++ then it may be worth putting in a few debug messages
in the file to output the bitrate/channels etc in the code to see if you
can narrow down what's up.

Having had a quick look, it may be that some of the tweaking in
fixXingHeader is messing up for you.

If you don't know much C++, it would probably be best to post an example
file somewhere (preferably a non-copyrighted one) and open a ticket for
the bug.

Col.