[mythtv] LIRC and Myth compile troubles.

Christopher Rodd cmrodd at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 17:53:39 EST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone know where the LIRC libs need to be for
the configure script
in mythtv to find them?  I had compiled SVN 7687 with
LIRC enabled a
while back and LIRC was recongnized without a hitch.
Re-compiling the
same SVN version over the weekend got me a big "No"
for LIRC from the
configure script.  However, the only thing I can think
I did was update
lirc-lib-devel package..

LIRC works.  I can use MythDVD via Xine and the remote
works just fine.

[mythtv at paris ld.so.conf.d]# locate liblirc
/usr/local/lib/liblirc_client.a
/usr/local/lib/liblirc_client.so.0
/usr/local/lib/liblirc_client.la
/usr/local/lib/liblirc_client.so
/usr/local/lib/liblirc_client.so.0.1.0
/usr/lib64/liblirc_client.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib64/liblirc_client.so.0

and both /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib64 are in
ld.so.conf.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Chris