[mythtv] hello, new member

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Nov 17 14:42:30 EST 2005

> - Where do I get started? I'd like information on creating new plugins
> for MythTV.

 Alas the best source of info is really the source itself.

> - Is there a repository of information on plugins and/or features people
> are currently working on for MythTV?

 There are a variety of Wikis and such out there, but nothing I'm
aware of that  lists who is working on what.  This mailing list,
the source and the #Mythtv(and #mythtv-users) channels on freenode are
your best bet for info.

>   On the personal side, I'm living out in Halifax, NS, Canada, enjoying

 Ahh a fellow Haligonian. *waves from Bayers Lake*