[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7932 by nigel

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sat Nov 19 17:10:48 EST 2005

On 19-Nov-05, at 4:41 PM, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

> TVRec::GetScreenGrab() is a static function and could be moved to
> the preview generator.
>
> But as an aside I never intended the --disable-backend and
> --disable-frontend params to be used in perpetuity. They were only

I noticed about GetScreenGrab but decided to try enabling the backend
build to see if it works on OSX. It does. I guess that sould be the
default to avoid this sort of thing in the future.

Unfortunately a few minutes later I got hit with that mythweb
Default/default collision thing on the plugins checkout. Sigh.

I'll post an updated osx-packager once I've gotten all the way through.

- George