[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7932 by nigel

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Sun Nov 20 16:39:11 EST 2005

The script worked great for me, I used the following options:

$ ./osx-packager.pl -clean -plugins ALL -verbose

One note, would it be hard to add some intelligence about where the
svn binary is?  Perhaps have it look in /sw/bin, then /usr/bin, then /
usr/local/bin, or even just do a "which svn"?  Mine happens to be /
usr/local/bin/svn...

> One thing I would like to add is the ability to build a self
> contained jobque / commflag app bundle that could be run on the mac.

It doesn't sound very hard but I'm wondering why you'd want to do
this. Is your mac way faster than your backend PC? I'm pressed for
time over the next two weeks but I could take a look in December.

Anyway, on the build front, David Snider turned me on to a really
great trick where one can create a case-sensitive filesystem for just
the mythplugins source. I've updated the script to include this on
request (use the -casehack option). There are a few other cleanups in
there which I hope are improvements. It works for me but I'd like
someone else to confirm that I haven't broken anything. Please give
it a try.

- George