[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7932 by nigel

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Sun Nov 20 17:11:58 EST 2005

On 20-Nov-05, at 4:39 PM, David Snider wrote:

> One note, would it be hard to add some intelligence about where the
> svn binary is?  Perhaps have it look in /sw/bin, then /usr/bin, then
> /usr/local/bin, or even just do a "which svn"?  Mine happens to be
> /usr/local/bin/svn...

On a similar note, which "which" are people using? I find that the
default Apple/Darwin/bsd one in /usr/bin gives a chatty multiword
message when it doesn't find the file and this interacts badly with
configure statements like test x`which sdl-config` != x. This makes the
plugins configure fail unless I change the path to use the DarwinPorts
one in /sw/bin. I don't see how a stock OSX could ever run that
configure script.

I guess we could just put double quotes around both sides of the
comparison.

- George