[mythtv] LiveTV using svn 7943

Jason York mythtv-dev at yorkspace.com
Sun Nov 20 21:39:28 EST 2005

I saw this message the other night.  It looks like the problem comes up
when you have no guide data.  I ran mythfilldatabase and the error went
away.  It looks like there's a bug in there somewhere.  Maybe someone
else can verify by deleting their guide data and then trying launching
live TV.

-- Jason