[mythtv] ease onto the devel list

tgate tgate at mypublic.net
Mon Nov 21 18:06:13 EST 2005

On Nov 21, 2005, at 12:46 PM, mythtv-dev-request at mythtv.org wrote:

> A lot of times you'll see something like this because you didn't
> run "make clean" when the commit log said to.  Sometimes we commit
> changes that require a "make clean" or rerunning configure, so always
> try those those two things if your compilation fails with an undefined
> reference like this.  If you still get the error, then ask on the -
> users
> list to see if others are experiencing the error before asking on the
> -dev list.

This time it was, indeed, the case of not running make clean.
However, other times I have had to make small changes to the code
which I found strange.  Thanks for the list of steps to take.   I'l
be sure to be diligent before posting here.  You all should be very
proud of the work.  This is a great development group.