[mythtv] Can't SEEKFFWD or SEEKRWND in LiveTV r7972

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Mon Nov 21 22:35:24 EST 2005

There's a problem with seeking forward or back while watching LiveTV
under r7972 (current as of right now).  Either of these actions results
in a 0 second seek.  Jump forward and back work fine.

The problem is that the values for rewtime and fftime are set to 0 in
the libmythtv/tv_play.cpp TV::TV() and are never changed unless doing a
PlayFromRecorder() is used instead of LiveTV().  The PlayGroup settings
are just not loaded if watching LiveTV.

I can submit a ticket to trac, but thought this might be related to #669
and wanted to confirm / deny before I added to that report.
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/669