[mythtv] Bugs, Thinks that should be fixed.

jd mythdev at penyball.cix.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 06:11:00 EST 2005

> The changes only improved channel change time for some people - even
> with latest SVN I still have a long change time
won't help you sorry - but as another data point
initial channel start is same as before but channel changing is much
snappier (2-3s) for me on bt8xx and ttusb-dec drivers. ivtv subjectively
better but I'd never measured it before.

Added bonus is that cpu usage is well down - I'm using epia 10k's with
XvMC and seeing average 22% cpu on liveTV combined frontend/backend when
it used to average 36%. (=happy bunny)