[mythtv] Bug in tv_rec.cpp (TVRec::GetStartChannel)

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Tue Nov 22 16:08:52 EST 2005

Hmm... This sounds familiar.
Ever since i added my dreambox as a source mythbackend complains at startup
with some sql and something about start channel, but i haven't bothered to
check it since the source doesn't work properly.
I only added that source so i could see if i could get the dbox stuff to
work, but it looks like it doesn't work with enigma.