[mythtv] Live-TV & Recording nightmare

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 18:10:42 EST 2005

On Tuesday 22 Nov 2005 22:46, Isaac Richards wrote:
> I just wanted to say thanks for describing something that I haven't
> finished writing yet as a 'nightmare'.

The 'nightmare' was my own - not a description of Myth. It certainly wasn't
intended as a criticism or insult!

I can't think of any reply which wouldn't lead to further misunderstanding and
upset.

Perhaps a description of my reaction to your post would help -> I buried my
head in my hands and groaned. Had I been near a wall I would be hitting my
head against it. :)
--
Stuart Morgan