[mythtv] Project Grayhem (new mythtv theme)

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Wed Nov 23 10:00:53 EST 2005

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
>  Personally I agree about not liking the long bar display (except in edit mode)
> but if you want to see what is under the pause while paused just hit ESC once.

    Holy smokes, I did not know that.  I've been using mythtv for 4
years I think and I still barely know my way around it.  That's changing
fast now that it has been plugged into my TV (as opposed to running on a
second monitor while I code).  Thanks for the tip!

    I'm definitely going to do a full sized edit mode bar though.