[mythtv] various error(?) log messages

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Sat Nov 26 19:55:24 EST 2005

Daniel Kristjansson píše v So 26. 11. 2005 v 19:49 -0500:
> > 1) Preview Error: Run() file not local:
> > 'myth://127.0.0.1:6543/2188_20051127003916.mpg'

> I'll fix this, but it is nothing to worry about.

glad to hear that.

> > 3)  Program #28676 not found in PAT!

> This is a problem. Did you get your channels from a recent scan with a
> recent SVN checkout

I *think* I scanned it with 0.18.1. I am going to rescan with the SVN
head now and possibly continue in the -user list, if you wish.

> > BTW, when does the EIT fill the EPG with something? It's been scanning
> > channels for hours but the EPG is still empty. Also, how does the "use
> > on air guide" checkbox affect the EIT?
> If it isn't checked for a channel you won't get any EIT EPG for that channel,
> if it isn't checked for a source you won't get any EIT EPG for that source.

So I did it well when I manually checked the on air guide in the channel
editor after scanning (I already had the EIT enabled). Maybe that the on
air guide should be renamed to EIT so it visually matches? :-)

Thanks for reply.

Petr