[mythtv] MythMusic errors playing Nero encoded AAC/m4a files

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Nov 27 05:30:30 EST 2005

Steve Adeff wrote:
> No response on the users list--
>
> AAC file created with Nero's AAC codec
>
> MythFrontend log:
> Decoder error. accDecoder: possible confusion on frequency
> Decoder error. accDecoder: possible confusion on number of channels
>
> MythFrontend pop up window errors:
> MythMusic has encoutnered the following error: accDecoder: possible confusion
> on frequency
> MythMusic has encoutnered the following error: accDecoder: possible confusion
> on number of channels

I would post a bug.

As an example, the person here had a problem with MythMusic's MP3 playing:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/660

I would post a bug similar to it, with an (uncopyrighted) sample file so
that other testers can replicate the issue.

I doubt i'll get the chance to look at it myself for a while I'm afraid.

Col.