[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7983 by danielk

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 29 23:43:30 EST 2005

>>>>> Wendy Seltzer writes:

w> I'm still puzzled by this.  The editarrows are being positioned and scaled
w> differently from the bar with colored cut indicators.  On my screen, the
w> colored indicators are correct (the whole program fits on screen), while the
w> editarrows are above and shifted to the right.  This happens no matter what
w> the aspect ratio of the program being shown.

        There's a typo that seems to be causing this problem.  (I
think this is not a complete fix.  editarrowRect is not adjusted by
Reinit so the arrows are misplaced again when changing letterbox/zoom
modes.)