[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-users] mythweb-svn problem

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:25:06 EST 2005

Hi Chris

Thanks a lot for all your work on mythweb. For me this is the killer
part of the whole thing. Please don't take my comments as bitching - I
had no intention of upsetting you, just wanted to pass on my
experience and make this great thing even better :-)  I'm happy to
write a patch for the README if you like - but I don't want to step on
any toes.

FYI I'm running ubuntu 5.04
 - it had mod_env built in, but mod_rewrite as a module.

cheers
Andrew