[mythtv] DVB issues with r7369

Adam Egger mythtv2005 at bdam.de
Sat Oct 1 13:30:52 UTC 2005

Hi,

I still have a few issues with the latest build (r7369, dvb-t,
debian64, Germany). I'll attach a log where all the problems should be
included:

1. The channel it first tuned to wasn't set to fullscreen. I'm
sometimes seeing it, that some channels are set to 16:9 instead of
fullscreen, then I have to manually change to fullscreen.

2. After switching to the second channel the picture was great but a
few moments later appeared the message "You should have gotten a Lock"

3. There is a additional channel I can see now on LiveTV (It's called
just -), it doesn't appear in the channel list. So I've tried to zap
to this strange channel (don't know if it appears in the backend log).

4. Then I left LiveTV and tried to immediatelly restart LiveTV. The
screen turned then black for a few seconds and it switched back to the
main menu. Frontend shows:
2005-10-01 15:24:08.097 LiveTV not successfully started

Log created with mythbackend -v record,channel.

Adam