[mythtv] DVB/DAB/FM Radio Plugin

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 15:37:01 UTC 2005

On Mon 3 October 2005 15:49, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> As long as the changes are clear and concise it is just a
> matter of reading the code for problems. The change must
> be made in smallish patches though. I can review changes
> in the players, but any changes in NVR Issac would have
> to review, etc.
<snip>
> I can do the recorder side for DVB if someone makes
> VideoOutput work with non-video MPEG's.

I imagine the patches would start very small in the beginning - I'm only
briefly familiar with the Myth structure and so I'd start slowly.

In fact it might be better that the DVB radio side was mostly done by those
already familiar with the code whilst I can start from scratch on DAB/FM/AM
support, listings grabbers and the rest.
--
Stuart Morgan