[mythtv] How do I start using svn to get MythTV source

Carl Reynolds mythtv-dev at hyperbole-software.com
Wed Oct 5 15:24:51 UTC 2005

I have been using the tar-ball for v0.18.1 to look at the source for
MythTV. I decided I would like to start looking at the source from the
latest svn versions.

I created a directory called svn/trunk and ran
   svnadmin create svn/trunk

I looked at the page on mythtv.org that describes how to start using svn
to get the source for MythTV (http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/). It says to use
    svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythtv

When I run this I get the following errors
    svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/!svn/bc/7393/trunk/mythtv'
    svn: REPORT of '/svn/!svn/bc/7393/trunk/mythtv': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn.mythtv.org)

Running
    svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-18-fixes/mythtv
gives similar errors

What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to download the latest
MythTV source from svn?

Thanks for your help,
Carl.