[mythtv] IR:Pad with zeros or ok?

Jeff Artz junk_inbox at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 16:21:15 UTC 2005

Add an "OK" buttonpress to the end of your channel select script like this:

<digit entry scripts here>
irsend --device=/dev/lircd0 SEND_ONCE $REMOTE_NAME OK

Adjust it to the correct device name, remote name, and key name.

   Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a single reply to get my ir blaster
working with my DishPlayer 7200 boxes... (They're Dish receivers with
built in PVR's...  Pretty good, but not as flexible as Myth!  [what

Jeff