[mythtv] svn 7441: No errors, but file not created?

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Oct 11 06:14:14 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 01:37 -0400, Glen Dragon wrote:
> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> I've seen this case one other time about 2 weeks ago.  restarting the
> BE, retuned, and it worked.   Seems to be an intermittent glitch.
If this has been around a while, there have occasionally been
instances like this in DVB land where monitoring got a signal
and then there were no tables.

> I'll dig though the logs tomorrow, and see if I can find the spot.  I'll
> look for the (4)? magic tables in addition to the the signal lock.

FYI the MGT is not required if we get a VCT first, and in DVB
land only the PAT and PMT are required. But my guess is this is
an all or nothing affair with this glitch.

-- Daniel