[mythtv] Adding support for custom capture card

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 12 19:44:42 UTC 2005

At least for DVB-T in the UK the data is sent on 6 multiplexes and then you
pull out the individual channel from that multiplex. So you tune to a
frequency (multiplex) and then extract the mpeg for the particular channel
you want from the ones that are multiplexed onto that channel.
This sounds pretty similar to what you are describing hence the better match
to DVB probably.

John