[mythtv] Blue screen in playback (SVN 7442)

Jeremy Muhlich jmuhlich at bitflood.org
Thu Oct 13 16:32:42 UTC 2005

That blue is the xv color key, on which the driver normally overlays the
video.  Once or twice I've done something to hose the nvidia driver such
that it won't render video and I get the same blue screen, but no errors
are emitted.  Rebooting fixed it.  If you can fully shut down X and
unload/reload the kernel module that might work too.

 -- Jeremy