[mythtv] Compile Error videosource.cpp with 7545

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Oct 21 19:57:00 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 21:30 +0200, Kristian Kalweit wrote:
> Updated to 7545. Got:

> Daniel commit in 7541 something about V4L2. I'm using only dvb and
> disabled v4l in my configure. Rerun configure doesn't help.

The option of disabling v4l is only to aid porting to other operating
systems. Disabling it will break dependency checking and means that you
must do a "make clean" before every compile. This is why it is an
advanced feature of the configure script.

Anyway, I'll fix the V4L define problem later today.

-- Daniel