[mythtv] MythBurn with new ImageMagic on Gentoo

bdillahu at peachbush.com bdillahu at peachbush.com
Fri Oct 28 22:23:17 EDT 2005

Something I discovered and wanted to pass on in case anybody else runs into it. With imagemagick-6.2.4.2-r1 on Gentoo (that
release recently came out), MythBurn (really ImageMagick I think) doesn't put the title/subtitle on the DVD, instead it puts
the path and name of the file that should contain the title/subtitle. It works with imagemagick-6.2.2.3-r1.

This is quite possibly a problem with imagemagick and/or the build, but I thought I would point it out in case somebody else
sees the same thing... if you back down to the older version, it works fine.

Just passing along a hint.

Bruce