[mythtv] Scheduler: Single recording end time changes

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Sep 1 20:49:15 UTC 2005

Pascal Favre wrote:
> I read in the posts about the new "Not Listed" status.
> Please ask yourself what is meant with this status ?!
> I would propose a status like "STime Mismatch".
> Anything else, but not "Not Listed", it doesn't say anything!

It means it is not listed in the "TV listings". As the help test
explains "This showing will not be recorded because this show
does not match the current program listings." There is no word
"STime" in the Englist language, no myth variable by that name
or any reference to anything of the sort in any docs. Nor does
the problem necessarily have anything to do with time. I could
ask you to ask yourself questions but I'll forego that ;-).

--  bjm