[mythtv] (no subject)

Matthew Davis spiffyguy at propass.com
Fri Sep 2 03:04:01 UTC 2005

So is the CVS down?  This is what I get in the command line:

$ cvs -d :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/mythcvs login
         Logging in to :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:2401/var/lib/
mythcvs
CVS password:
         cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.mythtv.org(70.84.9.188):
2401 failed: Connection refused

Any clues? :)  Btw, I am VERY new to mythtv though I have
successfully set up a box running fedora core 4 with mythtv on it and
I am very excited to see what I can contribute...

Another thing, I understand the concept in theory how CVS and the new
SVN systems work but I have no clue where to start learning commands
and how I can easily check out files and then commit changes back!
Thanks to anyone who replies!

- Matt