[mythtv] release-0-18-fixes svn repo seems to be tanked...

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sun Sep 11 09:43:11 UTC 2005

Okay, I can svn up fine on my laptop, but can't do a clean checkout
there either... I'm going to guess this problem has something to do
with my proxy server though, since its happening on the trunk as
well, and nobody else has complained... I'll go stick my head back in
the hole I've been hiding in for the past two months... :)

--jarod

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com