[mythtv] Current DVB problems rundown

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:23:31 UTC 2005

I too have had the tune to off air channel problem. Currently myth only
stores the last channel viewed. The starting channel set in mythtv-setup is
overwritten once you start watching tv. On many an occasion I have had to
reset this in order to get live tv working again. Is it not possible to use
this channel(in myth setup) as a fallback channel if the previous channel
viewed is now off air. I dont know if a better fix is already planned, if so
ignore this.

Paul