[mythtv] DVB-T: no signal lock

Marcus Gustafsson tgreem at swipnet.se
Wed Sep 21 11:50:41 UTC 2005

Hi to you all,

Having this problem with Myth and DVB for a while back now. Appearantly
I don't get a signal lock, but I am perfectly able to watch TV in xine
or mplayer (although no sound in mplayer, but that's another problem).
Attached logs from "mythbackend -v channel,siparser,record" and from
"mythfrontend". Also in the file is my dtv_multiplex if it's of any use.

Please, just tell me if something else is needed to debug or if I can do
anything else to ease the solving of my problem.

Regards,
Marcus Gustafsson