[mythtv] DVB-T: no signal lock

John Pullan john.pullan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:59:48 UTC 2005

On 21/09/05, Marcus Gustafsson <tgreem at swipnet.se> wrote:
> Hi to you all,
>
> Having this problem with Myth and DVB for a while back now. Appearantly
> I don't get a signal lock, but I am perfectly able to watch TV in xine
> or mplayer (although no sound in mplayer, but that's another problem).
> Attached logs from "mythbackend -v channel,siparser,record" and from
> "mythfrontend". Also in the file is my dtv_multiplex if it's of any use.
>
> Please, just tell me if something else is needed to debug or if I can do
> anything else to ease the solving of my problem.
>
> Regards,
> Marcus Gustafsson

It looks like your dtv_multiplex  is wrong. I take it you did a scan ?
Anyway the frequencies looks wrong by an order of magnitude or two.

I suggest that you go into advanced and edit them that way :)

Also please tell us which version of svn code you are running and how
you generated the channel list.

Thanks.

--
John