[mythtv] New MythTV Wiki...

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 15:33:22 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 4:23, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 September 2005 03:07 am, Jochen Kühner wrote:
>
> > And the MythTV Forums, Gosammer Threads(for the Mailing lists
> > archive)
> > should be linked.
>
> They have been for years.

True, but I've always thought that they're not easy to notice or find.
Heck, I *know* they're there, and I still have to look really hard at
the paragraph to find the links.  Perhaps making them more prominent
would also cut down on newbie traffic asking if there's a better way to
search the mailing list archives?

-JAC