[mythtv] De-Interlacing Live TV in svn 7307

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:32:55 UTC 2005

I just built svn revision 7307, and found that if I play 720p channels
in live TV, it apparently has de-interlacing turned on - resulting in
a corrupted picture with two images offest and a combining effect.

This has happened, but only after pausing live tv, for the last month
or so,  but with 7307 it happens almost all of the time.   One time
when I switched from an interlaced (1080i) channel to a 720p channel
it displayed correctly.  But, I can't repeat that,  otherwise 720p
always displays corrupted.

Isn't anyone else seeing this?     Based on the comments on the list,
I guess few other people ever use Live TV.       I am also having
problems with FF/REW in Live TV,  it doesn't seek as expected.
Hitting FF might result in it jumping back several minutes of video.