[mythtv] [SVN7344] Live TV fails on second try

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Sep 29 15:25:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 23:13 +1000, Jon Whitear wrote:
> Jon Whitear wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running SVN7344. Live TV works fine on the first try, but if I
> > exit to the menu and go back in, I get a blank screen for ~20s and get
> > returned to the menu. If I keep trying, the backend dies.

> Logs were too big for the list, so you can find them here:-
>
> http://www.thewonderingeye.co.uk/mythbackend.log.gz
> http://www.thewonderingeye.co.uk/mythfrontend.log.gz

Can you regenerate this doing the minimal number of things that
will trigger the problem?

And, please mark the backend log with each action you've taken in
the UI, at the appropriate time.

These logs are filled with all kinds of unrelated things like
generating previews, making timed recordings, etc.

-- Daniel