[mythtv] Changes needed for Compilation on Cygwin

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Apr 5 04:03:26 UTC 2006

> A target of win32 under
> Msys (with qt/win32) seems like the best way to go at this point for a
> sustainable build

	Agreed.

	A few people who were trying to build on Mac OS X had problems
with the 'macx' config not being defined by their qmake environment.
They had to do 'qmake -macx' exerywhere.

	I suspect that under some Windows build environments,
'qmake -win32' will be necessary?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Its not easy having a good time
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | ...