[mythtv] New UI code.

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Apr 7 20:25:50 UTC 2006

> Hrm, from my understanding through what I've read, I thought the
> plugins exited when you left them, wouldn't that make controlling the
> music while its being played impossible if you exited MythMusic? While
> I'm not so interested in playing music during a slide show, it would
> be nice to be able to do other tasks such as schedule shows, see what
> I've recorded, etc,  while MythMusic was playing in the background,
> and still being able to select the next track, etc.. I just got the
> impression that this was not possible due to the plugin structure?
>
> --

You know something wierd, I have been able to get music playing in the
background while still in the menus. It is purely by mistake. Had
something to do with assigning a letter to a jumppoint or something like
that. I had to undo it because of that. It's like it saw me press 'm'
and started playing music, but the recording schedule or what ever
screen I was in was still displayed.

- James