[mythtv] Interesting feature on Humax DVB PVR

RoboJ1M jim.neave at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 11 08:58:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

Just thought you might like to know about an interesting commercial DVB PVR
feature I've seen.

On a dual tuner Humax PVR my friend owns, you can watch one channel while
recording two, as long as the other two channels are in the same multiplex.

Which strikes me as logical. Has this been discussed for future myth
development?
Or is it just crazy talk?

Also, I've always like swimming in the shark infested deep end, can sombody
point me to a quick C/C++ guide?

I'm an experienced Java/C# and (cough) vb developer and I'm like to start
being able to read the code.

Thanks,

J1M.