[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9710 by awithers

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Apr 14 09:50:20 UTC 2006

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/configure
>
> Log:
>
> Should handle relative/absolute path issues in ld.so.conf
> better (most recently reported by Simon Crute on SuSE).
>
> Fixed a bug in handling multiple includes as well.

Just out of curiosity, does this run ldconfig with the correct -r
argument if a INSTALL_ROOT= is given?

I guess it's hard to tell when using INSTALL_ROOT= options as to whether
or not it's correct to run ldconfig. Sometimes you don't want to run
ldconfig at all (e.g. when packaging an RPM), but sometimes you do (e.g.
when installing into an NFS Root filesystem)

Ach. I think I'm havering....

Col.