[mythtv] Preview of my MusicPatch for Mythweb/Mythmusic....

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Apr 15 16:29:02 UTC 2006

Steven Adeff wrote:
> your server seems to be down?
>
> what changes did you make to MythMusic?

 From the previous messages/threads I can give you a rough idea.

Integration of mp3act (a Ajax web interface to music) into MythWeb (to
replace MythMusic, but not totally - see below)

Database schema changes to closer resemble that of mp3act.

Updates to MythMusic for said schema changes.

Unfortunatly, although probably very good, Chris has already said that
he wont accept a purely AJAX MythWebMusic replacement. I think Joggl has
allowed for this in keeping MythWebMusic there and offering the mp3act
as an option, but I can't say for sure.

I think that's roughly right.

Col.

--