[mythtv] Preview of my MusicPatch for Mythweb/Mythmusic....

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Apr 15 19:13:43 UTC 2006

> FWIW, when/if this is accepted, I will be happy to write the necessary
> SQL to convert your old metadata structure to the new one.

FYI, I won't accept anything that absolutely requires javascript.  Nor
do I have the power to approve database changes to MythMusic.

However, the new modular design will make it easier to integrate
third-party modules like this one, so don't let me discourage you from
continuing to work on your plugin.

-Chris