[mythtv] via_XvMC non-fading OSD

David Asher david.asher at caviumnetworks.com
Thu Apr 20 13:20:28 UTC 2006

I'm running that patch to fix the same problem, using Standard XvMC.

Without the patch the OSD stays up, but stops updating when it should
have disappeared.

With the patch the OSD disappears all at once -- no fade.  I've never
used XvMC before this, so I assumed the lack of fade was an XvMC limitation.

David.