[mythtv] Philips MythTV presentation at CELinux[MESSAGE NOT SCANNED]

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at imagesound.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 08:08:44 UTC 2006

Don't know if you guys have seen this, but Philips gave a presentation
on running MythTV on their hardware at the CELinux conference this
month. There is a video of the presentation at
 http://free-electrons.com/community/videos/conferences/

Sound quality is pretty poor, but it's interesting to note one of the
biggest electronics manufacturers in the world taking a big interest in
Myth.

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above and the
Contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Imagesound PLC unless otherwise specifically stated.

As internet communications are not secure we do not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the original sender. We advise you to carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.