[mythtv] MFD

joggl jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Fri Apr 21 23:03:58 UTC 2006

it's a demon program wich is run on the frontend machines.

at the moment for example you can listen to music, when you qiuit the plugin
you can start the next and look your pictures.

with mfd. the music is played by the daemon and you can look your pictures
while you are hearing music...

but the mfd also is used for transcoding jobs, ripping, ... alll things you
can do in the background.

its not in mythtv, you have to check it out seperately...

it's on http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mfd