[mythtv] More scheduling scheduler

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Sat Apr 22 19:43:47 UTC 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 02:16:06PM -0500, David Engel wrote:
> This will have adverse affects on TryAnotherShowing.  I'm considering
> a differenet approach that will also be beneficial without soft
> padding.  It might take me a few days before I can get to it, though.

This now in the softpad branch.  Barring outright bugs and further,
minor tweaking of the scheduler ordering, this is probably as feature
complete as I intend to make it.

Unless I've missed some messages, Paul and Max are the only ones who
have tried this.  I'd really like to hear from some others before
deciding when/if to merge this into trunk.  If it would help, I can
resync the softpad branch with the recent changes in trunk.

David
--
David Engel
gigem at comcast.net