[mythtv] New Maintainer for MythMusic...

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Sun Apr 23 23:52:32 UTC 2006

On Sunday 23 April 2006 6:59 pm, Steven Adeff wrote:
> Being a plugin I don't think Isaac much cares what happens to it as
> long as it works and it doesn't affect the rest of Myth from working
> properly. Not that I'm trying to speak for him, but its the impression
> I get.  That said, you two have done quite a bit of work on MythMusic,
> something that rarely gets worked on and desperately needs it.
>
> So I'm all for letting someone new take the reigns of mythmusic and
> approving patches, etc. I think MythMusic needs a lot of work...
>
> Isaac, thoughts?

I'm not going to even look at these pending patches to mythmusic until it's
further along.  There are (as of right now) 20 patches attached to ticket
#1699, over the course of a single week.  That tells me things are being
submitted _way_ too early for to be considered ready for inclusion.

Also, people generally get write access to SVN when I get enough patches from
them that I don't have to spend any time reviewing/fixing things.

Isaac