[mythtv] backend from SVN 9761 bangs on mysqld

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Apr 24 07:01:36 UTC 2006

>I think we were both wrong. Even with my patches mysql's load is over
>30% while inserting events (without rescheduling).

I haven't looked to see if they are ALL insert queries, but in general I
see a big increase in mysql performance if I add a small query cache
into the config.  It may be worth just adding a couple of MB of query
cache and at least seeing what happens to your performance - it's such
an easy change to make?

Ed W