[mythtv] New Maintainer for MythMusic...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Mon Apr 24 07:13:21 UTC 2006

i only submittet so early because i wanted to see if there is any interest
in this patches to mythmusic or not.

but at the moment there is no person who thinks that he's responsibly for
mythmusic and noone said if my patches will be used if they work or not, so
that's a little bitt frustrating.

then i asked chris if he will accept and he said only when the patches in
music will be accepted, but who sould i ask??

i know that i submittet verry early, but also with this patches are patches
are patched 3 applications, so when you have a little error, 3 new patches
are the part...

i only think, it should be thought about a new maintainer, because
submitting patches and getting no reaction is frustraiting...

and there are a few other track submits for mythmusic to wich none of the
devs reacted...
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1448
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1676
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/759