[mythtv] More scheduling scheduler

Max Barry mythtv at maxbarry.com
Sat Apr 29 02:18:06 UTC 2006

David Engel wrote:
> I just committed a tentative fix. Please test it.
> I'll try to get to the other pending changes in the next day or two.

I (quickly) tested softpad branch revision 9826. Since last time I
didn't detect the "Don't Record" bug, this time I didn't notice any
difference. Which is to say, all the important stuff is still working
great, and there's still that 1-minute offset error in the "(-1 +2)" string.

I'm about to go overseas for 6 weeks and unfortunately won't be able to
test any more. Sorry about that. I hope some other users will step up if
necessary.

Thanks again for your excellent work! I think this feature is going to
make a LOT of Australian MythTV users very happy.

Max.